Iranna Korachagaon ( ईरणा कोरचगांव,ಈರಣ್ಣಾ ಕೋರಚಗಾ೦ವ) has more than 25 years of experience in industry and academia. He has completed his B.E. (1991), M.Tech. (2001) and Ph.D. (2012).
- His research interests include - Renewable Energy Applications, Energy Management & Audit and Developing new models for effective teaching-learning activity.
- He has published many research papers in reputed International/ National Journals/ Conferences and authored books.
- He is life member of ISTE, SESI, IE.
- Presently he is serving as Professor and Head in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Tontadarya College of Engineering, Gadag
- Mathematics for Electrical Engineers
- MATLAB and SIMULINK for Electric Circuits
- Outcome based Teaching-Learning
- Computer Based Teaching Techniques
- Power System Analysis,
- MATLAB and SIMULINK for Electrical Power Systems
- MATLAB and SIMULINK for Electrical Machines
- January: James Watt (19), Andre-Marie Ampere (20)
- February: Thomas Alva Edison (11), Heinrich Lenz (12), Alessandro Volta (18), Heinrich Hertz (22)
- March: Georg Simon Ohm (17),
- April: Guglielmo Marconi (25)
- June: James Clerk Maxwell (13),
- July: Nikola Tesla (10),
- September: Teachers Day - Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan (05), Charles Augustin de Coulomb (14), Engineers Day - Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya (15), Peace Day - Iranna Korachagaon (21), , Michael Faraday (22),
- October: APJ Abdul kalam (15)
- November: John Ambrose Fleming (29),
- December: Joseph Henry (17), James Prescott Joule (24),